Seaford – Great shops, great beach and lots of history
The historic town of Seaford lies on the Sussex coast at the foot of the South Downs movie you want to eat your pancreas. With the I Love Seaford Town App you’ll easily find your way around this charming seaside town, discovering hidden gems and places of interest along the way 루디이야기 다운로드.
Did you know that Seaford was an ancient cinque port? Delve into its fascinating history at the Martello Towers museum, or take a guided walk along the heritage trail firefox video. Then have a wander around Seaford’s independent shops, cafés and restaurants – or visit the farmers market and treat yourself to some delicious Sussex food clip studio.
Feeling energetic? Seaford beach is popular with windsurfers, and there’s a 5-mile purpose built cycle track along the seafront. Or you could take a bracing coastal walk to nearby Seaford Head and the iconic Seven Sisters 돌비 코덱 다운로드.
Peaceful yet vibrant, with a thriving business and trading community, Seaford is the ideal place to live and work.
I Love Seaford Town App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Seaford Morphon Guidebook.
- Discover things to do in Seaford with ‘What’s On’ local events provided by SeahavenFM.
- Check live updates of Newhaven Swing Bridge opening times ab plc 다운로드.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for Seaford restaurants, shops, services and local attractions 소설 같은 자바 pdf 다운로드.
- Discover great deals offered by your favourite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with the Seaford weather forecast.