Discover St Austell, Cornwall in the palm of your hand!
Beautiful St Austell Bay is home to Cornwall’s largest town and is ideally situated as the perfect base from which to explore the whole county. The Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are only minutes away, as are Mevagissey Fowey and the world heritage site Charlestown, the home of Poldark.
A mixture of independent shops and places to eat and drink during the day and evening are spread throughout the town centre, a multi screen cinema and a warm welcome awaits you! This app will help you make the most of St Austell.
St Austell App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Cornwall.
- Discover things to do in St Austell with ‘What’s On’ local events.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your favourite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day St Austell weather forecast.
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
ExploreExplore what’s on in St Austell Cornwall. See what’s near you.
UncoverUncover hidden gems within St. Austell